Nutrition Counseling and Coaching for Individuals and Families
Why struggle with changing habits by yourself? As a Registered Dietitian, Lise Gloede helps adults and teenagers in the DC/Metro/Northern Virginia area develop better eating patterns for life. Lise counsels clients for the following reasons:
- Weight Management
- Diabetes – Type 1, Type 2, Gestational
- High Cholesterol/Triglycerides /High Blood Pressure/Metabolic Syndrome
- Celiac Disease /Gluten intolerance/Gastrointestinal Disorders
- PCOS and Insulin Resistance
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Vegetarian and Vegan nutrition
- Chronic Kidney Disease and Kidney Stones
- Anyone wanting to be healthier and have more energy
Initial 1-hour Visit: $150 30 minute Follow Up Visit: $75
Will Insurance Cover The Sessions?
Lise is a Registered Dietitian provider for:
- Aetna PPO, HMO, MC, POS and Open Access
- Cigna (except “SureFit” and “Connect” plans)
- United Health Care
- Medicare – (Diabetes or Renal Disease are the only diagnoses covered)
When contacting your insurance, ask if Medical Nutrition Therapy (initial visit code 97802, one time, and follow up visit code 97803, all other visits) is covered, how many visits you are allowed, and if it falls under your deductible. Each plan is different and has different benefit structures.
**As of March 20th, 2020, telehealth (virtual) visits are available for clients with Medicare, Aetna, Cigna, and United insurances as well as self-pay clients. Please contact Lise at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 516-4973 to learn more and schedule a telehealth session.
How Do I Make an Appointment?
Call the office at (703) 516-4973 or Email Lise at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Feel free to fax or email your labs (if needed) in advance of your appointment. Fax # (703) 522-2692.
Appointments are available on the following days and times:
*Lise in the News: advice on how to prep for a Virtual appointment with a dietitian:
What should I prepare prior to the appointment?
- List of medications/vitamins/supplement you are taking
- Three day food log – record everything you are eating, drinking, amounts, and times for three consecutive days.
- Complete all of the following forms prior to appointment. Once you make an appointment, an email will be sent to you with the forms and instructions on completing them.