Nutrition Counseling and Coaching for Individuals and Families
Why struggle with changing habits by yourself? As a Registered Dietitian, Lise Gloede helps adults and teenagers in the DC/Metro/Northern Virginia area learn healthy and normalized eating patterns for life. Lise sees clients for the following reasons:
- Weight Management
- Diabetes – Type 1, Type 2, Gestational and Pre-diabetes
- High Cholesterol/Triglycerides /High Blood Pressure/Metabolic Syndrome
- Celiac Disease /Gluten intolerance/Gastrointestinal Disorders
- PCOS and Insulin Resistance
- Food Allergies
- Vegetarian and Vegan nutrition
- Eating Disorders
- Anyone wanting to be healthier and have more energy
Initial 1-hour Visit: $140 30 minute follow up Visit: $70
Will insurance cover my visits?
Please check with your individual insurance benefit plan to see if nutrition counseling “Medical Nutrition Therapy” (codes 97802 and 97803) by a “Registered Dietitian in an office setting” is a covered benefit for your specific condition. Ask how many visits you are allowed, do you have a copay and how much, does it fall under your deductible and are there are any exclusions? Not every benefit package in each of the below plans will cover this. It is helpful to get a reference number for your call.
Lise is a Registered Dietitian provider for:
Aetna PPO, HMO, MC, POS and Open Access plans
MDIPA/Optimum Choice /MAMSI /United
Medicare – Diabetes or Renal Disease are the only diagnoses covered
How do I make an appointment?
Call my office at (703) 516-4973 to schedule an appointment. Feel free to fax your labs (if needed) in advance of your appointment. Fax # (703) 522-2692
Appointments are available on the following days and times:
every other Saturday 9:00-1:00
*Please bring the following with you to the initial appointment:
1. Print out and complete all of the following forms prior to your arrival:
New-Patient Questionnaire – must fill out
Payment and Appointment Policy 5-14 – must sign
Acknowledgement of Receipt of Privacy Notice -must sign
Notice of Privacy Practices and General Consent - (For your information)
2. Three day food log – write down everything you are eating, drinking, amounts, and times for three consecutive days.
3. List of medications/vitamins/supplement you are taking
Anything else you think would be helpful to get the most of our your visit ( Lab tests you have had done recently, blood sugar log, food labels you have questions on, etc).
Thank you and I look forward to meeting you at our appointment!